Contact Barter Rewards
Please Feel Free To Contact Barter Rewards Here:
Why Use Trade Dollars?
- The US Department of Commerce says that barter in its various forms accounts for about thirty percent of the world's total business.
- The International Reciprocal Trade Association (IRTA) recently announced that U.S. barter transacted through commercial barter brokers now exceeds $8 billion annually. Over 250,000 U.S. businesses actively use organised barter.
- In Australasia there are now more than 30,000 businesses involved in trade exchanges.
- Investing Trade Dollars in improvements to a hard asset like Real Estate is another way to generate cash profits on Trade Dollars, since the investment enhances the cash value of the property. For example, a property developer has paid for re-plastering and painting of a house, put in new carpets, has renovated a garage, and made other improvements using Trade Dollars. Since the developers cost of a Trade Dollar is only his time, the actual cost of the improvements is negligible.
- Even when a contractor isn't a Barter Rewards member, members are still able to finance improvements with trade. Holidays, vehicles and building materials can be bought with Trade Dollars, which can then be traded to contractors.
- Where electricians, painters, plumbers or other contractors are Barter Rewards members, owners can easily upgrade the cash value of their property. If the real estate is income producing property like rentals, the improvements can generate immediate cash through rent returns.